tasquestionmark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tasquestionmark

praise the rape white

2 posters

My Wild Night On The Town (PLEASE READ ALL!!)

eat the pizza
    eat the pizza
    The Snake

My Wild Night On The Town (PLEASE READ ALL!!) Empty My Wild Night On The Town (PLEASE READ ALL!!)

Post  eat the pizza Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Once in a lifetime experience! I still have a hard time believing that I was so lucky!

Today I found a. Believe it or not. Black and Thai SW! A genuine BLASIAN! Right on Wells near Ed Debevics (okay I misspelled that but you know). I felt a distrubance in "the Force" and I started looking around. (Seriously guys, I keep telling you that there is definately something to "sensing your environment"! ) Suddendly my eyes locked on this beautiful Blasian beauty pulling a luggage bag and she had not exactly the "look" but close enough.

I mean, this girl was sooo beautiful, my mind said "There is NO WAY that this girl is hookin'! " Then I said to myself, WTF, I'll pull over anyway.

To make a long story short, she walked by, glanced, stopped, walked back, glanced stopped and walked back again. Okay, it doesn't take a genius to know that something is strange here. And what the heck was up with the luggage? I was starting to wonder if she was a cop.

Drive off or talk?

I said to myself "Trust your feelings, Luke" and her next pass I said "You must be lost, huh? " Then she came up to my car and since we were downtown I felt that the cops weren't going to harrass us.

After talking for 15 minutes, with her standing outside the car, about everything else but screwin', she finally gave me her sad story. She came to Chicago with her boyfriend from California and they got into an argument and he kicked her out of their hotel and now she has nowhere to go. Being a DECENT human being I asked her did she want to use my cell phone and call her folks. She said no way because they told her that the guy was no good and she doesn't want to hear "I told you so" for the rest of her life. Then she said "I really just need a 1. 0 more dollars so I can get a plane ticket and fly out". I told her that I can't just GIVE her a 1. 0. That is when she said the magic words "Well, maybe I can. Do something. To earn the 1. 0? "

"Why, yes. Yes you can! "

I know this is a long post so I'm going to shorten it here and get to the GOOD part! She is 19, with a great bust and yeah-ets! She was Black where it counts and Thai where it counts. Just unbelievably beautiful!

There was nowhere to go so I went to my office where she gave me a PSE! I mean seriously, I thought she was going to be shy but on the french lesson she took the whole lesson and the "lesson" ain't small by any means. ALSO, she was tight as a fist! I mean it was a fight to get in there! Then when I was in the "cat" was pushing me back out! Then she came (several times) and I mean it was for real! She was kissing me and basically let me do what I wanted (and then did to me what she wanted). Then we relaxed, I ordered some food and did it three more times.

After that. And cleaning up my bosses office (well, why mess up my office, anyway he'll enjoy that "fresh sex" smell! ) I drove her to O'Hare airport. She would not give me her number. She took mine but she says she wants this to be like Vegas "what happened between us stays between us". Then she said "I will never forget you. You were great but this isn't something I want to make a habit out of".

Oh, heck, I'm just happy that I was able to help her out. In fact, I gave her 1. 5 because she was so sweet.

Oh yeah, we did make a brief stop at the midway area where I banged her three times under the cops house and discarded the condoms in a triangle in his driveway. Alright, I'm lying about this part BUT I SWEAR that everything else I said is true. (I know, I know, "bad Tyr"! "Bad Tyr"! )

This is the first time that anything like this has ever happened to me and probably the last but I will keep my fingers crossed for "lighting striking twice"!

So who's the man? ! ? Who's the man? ! ? Alright, who's a LUCKY B_st_rd, at least?

Life is good!
    eat the lava
    eat the lava
    Swiss Master

My Wild Night On The Town (PLEASE READ ALL!!) Empty Re: My Wild Night On The Town (PLEASE READ ALL!!)

Post  eat the lava Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 am

nice

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:55 pm