tasquestionmark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tasquestionmark

praise the rape white

4 posters

feel free to ask questions regarding sm64

sicko
    sicko
    Little Dicko

feel free to ask questions regarding sm64 Empty feel free to ask questions regarding sm64

Post  sicko Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 am

ello

Last edited by the man with the plan on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    yellow coin misser
    yellow coin misser
    what can i say

feel free to ask questions regarding sm64 Empty Re: feel free to ask questions regarding sm64

Post  yellow coin misser Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am

how do you remember where all the stars are
    Dr. Faggot
    Dr. Faggot
    fuck u assholes

feel free to ask questions regarding sm64 Empty Re: feel free to ask questions regarding sm64

Post  Dr. Faggot Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am

im dumb
    Oryan
    Oryan

Post  Oryan Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:02 pm

I appreciate you guys doing this… I haven't ran SM64 in about 3 years and I want to get back into things. My last time (I know its sad,especially compared to current times) was 1:20 for 70stars.

Anyways, 3 stupid questions…

1. BBB Chain Chomp — how do you do the new gate glitch?
    2. WF — Canonless Blast away the Wall… Any tips?
    3. TTM — When trying to do the wall glitch in the beginning, I fall through the floor instead of warping up where the shyguy is. Any tips?

I'm shooting for cutting 1hour5min 70star consistently with this new route.
    yellow coin misser
    yellow coin misser
    what can i say

Post  yellow coin misser Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Oryan wrote:1. BBB Chain Chomp — how do you do the new gate glitch?
    jump and throw the bomb at the same time, catch the bomb as it lands, face away from the gate. you should slide towards the gate. throw the bomb and you'll clip.
    Oryan wrote:2. WF — Canonless Blast away the Wall… Any tips?
    not really, you just have to practice it and figure out the positioning yourself. it's really hard to explain.
    Oryan wrote:3. TTM — When trying to do the wall glitch in the beginning, I fall through the floor instead of warping up where the shyguy is. Any tips?
    you need to swim towards the right side corner to warp, otherwise you'll just fall and die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:24 am